- cut resistance work gloves resistant safety hppe with pu dipped anti
Brand Name: Wonder Grip
Classification: Working Gloves
Model Number: WG-777CF
Material: HPPE & Nitrile
Material: HPPE & Fiberglass Yarn & Nitrile Sandy Dipped
Function: Superior Anti Cut Effect & Excellent Grip
Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
HPPE & Fiberglass & Spandex Yarn Seamless Knitted Shell Nitrile Palm Sandy Dipped Anti Cut Work Glove.
“Wonder Grip® 777CF ™” is a single nitrile coated 13 gauge HPPE with glass fiber and spandex, providing EN 388 cut level 5 resistance designed to give sensitivity and dexterity at work. Dexcut uses unique technology for improved cut resistance and single nitrile coating gives a breathable feel with a good grip in dry and oily environments.
1,Made with a blend of nylon,fibreglass and HPPE for unparalleled cut protection ;
2,Fine-gauge, seamless knit provides a high degree of dexterity and flexibility; ergonomically shaped to the natural curves of the hand;
3,Nitrile palm coating for a superior grip in oily conditions;
4,Nitrile sandy finished to meet different requirements.
- Conforms to EN388 levels 4-5-4-3
- Fibreglass and HPPE for unparalleled cut protection
- Fine-13 gauge knit provides a high degree of dexterity and flexibility
- Ergonomically shaped to the natural curves of the hand
- Nitrile palm coating for a superior grip in oily conditions
- Washable and bleachable (under 145°C)
Castings,Sheet Metal,Metal Stampings,Brick,Plywood.Heavy-duty handling of abrasive materials.
Recommendation:Cut resistance: Protects against environments with mechanical hazards.
Oil resistance: Nitrile coating allows for a controlled grip in wet and difficult oily environments.